Saturday, May 23, 2015

OMB Memorial Day 2015

My apologies to my many readers for not publishing more often....
But Hey!
I'm Here !
Came across this interesting article in the L.A. Times recently 
and can't resist sharing with you the first celebration of
Decoration Day in the USA
Decoration Day, as it was known in the 1800s, now 
is called Memorial Day,  
I wish I could type all the stuff I would want you to see, unfortunately, 
my poor abilities prevent me from communicating as thoroughly,here....
Please click on the link below to access what I'm trying to write ...


My very best wishes for a Safe and Healthy Memorial Weekend.
Thank you for your Service.
And as Ernie Pyle said on his best work,
Thanks Pal..Thanks.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sol,
Great to see a post from you! I check on your blog from time to time to see if there is anything new. I always enjoy reading your posts. Anyway I just wanted to say, Thank you! for both you posts and your service to our country. I feel honored that you share your experiences with all of us who read your blog.
Mike in NY

solfine said...

Made my day Mike !!
What a surprise to find your welcomed Comment on this Anniversary
moment at 5:am this morning...Thank you Mike in New York..
Thanks Pal.